Here at ZocDoc, we pride ourselves on our team’s incredible and diverse interests – ranging from singing opera to Krav Maga. There is a handful of things that unite us all, though: hard work, helping patients, sweet treats and nerding out!
We dedicate every day to the former two, but for the month of March we’d decide to show a little love to the latter by celebrating pi (and pie) all month long! For the next two weeks we’ll be bringing you nutrition tips, the occasional math joke, and our favorite 314 pie recipes – leading up to Pi Day (3.14), when we’ll launch the first-ever nationwide ZocDoc bake-off!
Today, we kick things off with some apple pie recipes. (Maybe they’ll help you keep the doctor away this flu season.) ZocDoc is proud to present the first installation of…
The Top 314 Pies of Pi Month!
1. Old Fashioned Apple Pie from Simply Recipes
2. Apple Almond Deep Dish Pie from Apple Pie Recipe
3. Best Homemade Apple Pie from Squidoo
4. Deep-Dish Apple Pie from Delish
5. Fall Apple Cranberry Pie from Delish
6. Dutch Apple Pie from Delish
7. Double-Crust Apple Pie from Country Living
8. Caramel-Pecan Apple Pie from Taste of Home
9. Apple Pie Undone from Delish
10. Four and Twenty Blackbirds Salted Caramel Apple Pie from the Cooking Channel
11. Single-crust Plum and Apple Pie from Smitten Kitchen
12. Apple Crumb Pie from Southern Food
13. Super Apple Pie from the Food Network
14. French Apple Pie from Apple Pie Recipe
15. Sour Cream Apple Pie from Apple Pie Recipe
16. Vegan Caramel Apple Pie! from Lunchbox Bunch
17. Rustic Apple Galette from Health.com
18. Ritz Crackers Pie from Kraft Recipes
19. Old School Apple Pie from AllRecipes
20. Apple Pie with a Flaky Crust from Moms Who Think
21. Awesome Gluten Free Apple Pie With Crumble Topping from Food.com
22. Raw Apple Pie from Rawmazing
23. Classic Apple Pie with tips from Magnolia Bakery from The Kitchn
24. Cheesy Apple Pie from Midwest Living
25. Apple Pie Cheesecake from Manifest Vegan
Think you can top these recipes? Tell us your tips on our Facebook page, and tune in next time for the cherry pie edition!